How to install ien-firmware on Freebsd 7.2 Stable?

Ovi lists at freebsdonline.com
Sat Aug 22 14:30:55 UTC 2009

Hello

Anybody knows how to install iwn-firmware on Freebsd 7.2 Stable?
(I need it for: Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN)

I do not have /usr/ports/net/iwn-firmware dir since it is only in 8.0.

Is a way to install it and use that firmware? I've searched alot on
Google, but I did not find a howto for installation of wifi firmwares to
FreeBSD (other that  with "make install" from ports, which is possible
only if I have the firmware for my freebsd).

I want to use a firmware from here:
http://www.intellinuxwireless.org/?n=downloads&f=ucodes_4965

best regards
ovi