freebsd

BONGANI MANGANYE 205038328 at cput.ac.za
Wed Aug 19 11:45:16 UTC 2009

I know freebsd is free but i would like to know how much will I pay if I
need additional package like updates and other useful software,and can
you tell how secure it is how protected i will be if i use freebsd

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Peninsula University of
Technology or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for
any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any
use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.cput.ac.za/email.php