freebsd

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Mon Aug 17 15:36:35 UTC 2009

BONGANI MANGANYE wrote:
> i dont know if is me or what but you havent answerwd my question,please
> take ur time ad give me reply

> BONGANI MANGANYE wrote:
>> am doing research about freebsd ,so can you help me with this
>> information
>> 1. features, benefits and setbacks
>> 2. Functionality and features
>> 3. versions, strong and weak points
>> 4. Unique features
>
> www.freebsd.org
>
> :-)
>
> Kevin Kinsey

My reply is, *read the website*.  www.freebsd.org is
the FreeBSD Project's site and gives details such as
those you are asking for with great attention to
accuracy in language and with great character.

If your native/primary language is not English,
the site should still be available in several other
languages, but I've never read those, and can't
*positively* say that they will help you as much.
I have, however, read posts by persons on the translation
teams, and they seem top-caliber as well as the
programmers and English documentation team, so you
should still be able to glean most of what you need
from the site.

If you are looking for opinions rather than facts,
please accept my apology for not giving you mine,
but I read the original post as asking for facts,
and these can best be found from the Project's website.

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey