A question for developers

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Fri Aug 14 17:13:09 UTC 2009

Manish Jain wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
>> Vim also does colours/syntax highlighting I found, but quickly disabled
>> the colours, as I didn't like them as much as I thought I would.
>
> I wouldn't blame you for not liking Vim's default syntax highlighting.
> However, you can try the my set instead which took me  days to fine-tune
> to my liking.

Thanks much for the info Manish!

The best I can tell, your colour scheme file is for GUI. Is this
correct? (it doesn't change my console to your colour scheme... it
remains default when I enable syntax).

With that said, I can tell that what you provided me with is much better
than the default. I'll play around this afternoon and see what I can
come up with.

Cheers!

Steve