Looking for fast graphical web browser

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Aug 11 00:05:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 02:55:08AM +0400, Jeff Laine wrote:
> On Fri,08/07/09 [09:32:38], Daniel Underwood wrote:
> > I'd really love to see chromium ported over.
>
> ditto. But now I'm pretty happy with that new firefox-3.5 which seems pretty
> faster than previous version and still light enough for my old 1.6G
> celeron-powered laptop.

I'd love to see Chromium on FreeBSD too -- in part because I'm sick and
fucking tired of the growing rate of Firefox issues as time goes on.
It's getting too fat and complex for stable, reliable use of the sort I
want.

I managed to solve all my Firefox 3.5 problems by upgrading to 3.0 again.

Quoth markinct @techrepublic.com: "Don't take anything you do on-line
lightly.  Caveat Clicker..."