Analyze load of the channel to Internet

Anton anton at sng.by
Mon Aug 3 10:13:34 UTC 2009

   Hello Gary,

   Due to what I've read about ntop - it is not really what I need.

   I dont have any Cisco routers, nor switches with port-mirroring - so I
   c   need to k   and I need to redi
   Monday, August 3, 2009, 4:55:00 AM, you wrote:

   almost any NIC / OS will support SNMP MIB-II counter   includes octets Tx and Rx. MANY tools available for "getting" snmp   mib values.

   If you want util AND details on IP, ports, etc. - ch