Analyze load of the channel to Internet

Антон Курьян anton at sng.by
Sun Aug 2 20:08:40 UTC 2009

Hello everybody...
Need to view and get real-time reporting of outgoing channel to Internet?
I think, that this is may be realized by means of ipfw (e.g. - get counters
of count rules for Internet and divide them to time, which passed between
analyzing)
But, maybe, there is an utility, to which I can communicate (or which could
analyze) my outgoing channel to Internet - and report me (mean some
redirection script) when an outgoing channel gets overflowed, and I need to
redirect all other outgoing traffic to another channel.

I would like to clear: I have to channels for Internet, meaned for gaming
club - but I don't have enough finance to afford buying some Cisco device
and this 2 channel are 512 kilobits and 768 kilobits of outgoing traffic

Please, help