Not recognizing raid controller Adaptec AIC7901

enid vx enidv11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:04:59 UTC 2009

Thanks for your reply,

I've searched through Adaptec site for drivers but are offered only Linux
(Red Hat , Suse, Novell Netware), Windows, SCO Unix, SCO UnixWare and Sun
Solaris.
Also is available Linux driver source code.

I don't know if they offer FreeBSD driver, maybe I should ask them.
So, if I find the drivers what is the procedure to compile them and load
them to the kernel?

Rgds.