Where am I wasting resources? How to fix this problem?

VeeJay maanjee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:28:31 UTC 2009

Sorry Folks,

I should have provided complete information in order to get help...

I am running

DB:      Server version: 5.0.77-log FreeBSD port: mysql-server-5.0.77_1
OS:      FreeBSD 7.1

And I am keep getting this error after a while "*1135: Can't create a new
thread (errno 35); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult
the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug*"

Then I am unable to shutdown the server or kill the processes.... not even
connect through mysql client...

--
Thanks!

BR / vj