Modern FreeBSD Installer?

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Mon Apr 27 07:29:39 UTC 2009

I'm trying to ignore this thread, but as an infrequent installer, I think it would be nice for those of us with limited experience to have a context sensitive help to explain the various install options, such as: what it is/does, how much disk space, how many/which dependancies, estimated install time, etc. I don't care if its TUI or GUI - just something to help me make the various selections at install time.  With my luck such a thing is already there and I just don't know about it, but thought I'd throw it out.