Modern FreeBSD Installer?

VirtualHost jeroen at virtualhost.nl
Wed Apr 22 22:23:09 UTC 2009

Please, calm down a bit,

The original poster only revert to a "modern' install, who knows what he
ment by this. Perhaps he doesn't want to specify what the partioning
would look like himself, unless he prefered to do it otherwise. The idea
that he insist on a graphicals installation is implied by the reactions,
not by the original poster. Personally I wouldn't mind if an additional
install cd is available with a nice graphical interface. As long as the
original, text mode / sysinstall is available as _default_, I dont't
care if  there is a
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/7.1/7.1-RELEASE-GUI-i386-disc1.iso
sponsored by
Fritz Kolberg  [ and yes, he insist on paying for something which is free ]

Jeroen