AOL Please Confirm Your Identity

AOL Billing Center Member_Billings at Aol.Com
Sun Apr 19 08:02:18 UTC 2009

   Â  AOL Billing Center
   [] [ ]                []

   Account Status Notification (April 2009)

   We are contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team
   identified some unusual activity in your aol account. In accordance
   with AOL Billing Center User Agreement and to ensure that your account
   has not been activated, access to your account has been limited. Your
   account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved
   please log in your account by clicking on my account activity bellow:

   [1]my account activity

   Security Advisor
   AOL Billing Center.
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro