Mouse stopped working in X

Eugene L. root1101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:42:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:22:34 -0500, Richard DeLaurell [1]<richard.delaurell at gma
il.com> wrote:

Could you tell me please where the changes to the xorg.conf file which are
necessitated by 7.4 are documented?

I think they are mentioned in /usr/ports/UPDATING - I haven't
updated my X yet due to the trouble it seems to cause... :-)

   Actually I had this problem awhile ago and then it just went away.
   KDE4 seemed to freeze if there is no input, literally not doing
   anything untill I move the mouse. So I commented out that option
   (which I had to add to use mouse in the first place) and all started
   working all right. Another WTF moment. Thought there was a couple of
   xorg updates since the problem appeared, it might gave been fixed.