CUPS

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 14 11:44:53 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 01:34:49PM +0200, Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 14.04.2009, 13:29 +0200 schrieb Dave Feustel:

> > > Is your printer attached to a SUSE or a FreeBSD machine?
> > > Where do you run Maple - on SUSE or FreeBSD?
> > >
> > > Greetings
> > >
> > > Uli.
> >
> > My printer is attached to Suse, and I run Maple on Suse. I don't think
> > that Suse comes in a FreeBSD version unless RPMs work with FreeBSD.
> In this case you should ask people on a SUSE forum or SUSE mailing list,
> shouldn't you?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Uli.

Actually, I was not asking for help on my CUPS problem; I was advising
the OP of the existence of a CUPS administrative reference book that he
might find helpful in solving his problem. I should have made that more
obvious.

I use to run FreeBS but had to give it up to free up a computer to run
Suse Linux. When I can afford to buy another computer, FreeBSD is what I
will run on it. I like BSD operating systems. :-)