/usr/bin/calendar in cgi script

Modulok modulok at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:58:03 UTC 2009

I don't know what program you're using for your CGI stuff, but
basically all that is needed is the '<pre></pre>' tags. Here is an
example which uses PHP to call the system 'calendar' command:

<head>
	<title>Modulore Training Media</title>
Hello world. Calling UNIX calendar program via PHP:
<pre>
<?php
system("calendar -f calendar.history");
?>