Question about support for HP D1560 printer under FreeBSD

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 15:33:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:06:14 +0530
Manish Jain <invalid.pointer at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Hi Jerry,
>   Thanks for your message. I checked up the list, which says that the
>   D1560 is indeed supported, but it also says that the minimum version
>   of hplip required for this is 2.8.5, while the latest port available
>   is 2.8.2.
>   Please check
>   out
> [2]http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/models/deskjet/deskjet_d15
> 00_series.html for this.

Contact the port maintainer: amistry at am-productions.biz and explain
your problem to him. He should be able to update the port so it works
for you. I have spoken to him before and he solved a problem I was
having rather quickly.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Inform all the troops that communications have completely broken down.