OT: Postfix rejects from Freebsd server

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:43:23 UTC 2009

I know this may be OT, but I could use some help on this one. I've
completed a major changeover in network provider, and I've now got a
proper static ip including ptr records for my mail server (the only
service that really counts on this anyway).

If I resolveip for my ip address it shows up my mail server name, and
YET I still get deferred rejection from the freebsd mx's.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Pls cc as I'm not subscribed to the list via this account