2 -> more ftp accounts into same folder

Jacques Manukyan mlfreebsd at streamingedge.com
Fri Apr 3 10:28:58 PDT 2009

This sounds like a permission issue. Each user on the sub-folders
(folder1, folder2, etc) need to be able to get into the /mnt folder
within the OS.

What is the permission on the /mnt directory? Try setting it to 755 and
see if that works.  Also, you can start pure-ftpd in debug mode to
capture the actual error.  Look at the pure-ftd.conf file or add the -d
option to the daemon for debug information.

-- Jacques Manukyan