Dual (zaphod) head on Intel i810 does not work for FreeBSD V7.0 Release

Ray Newman ray at one.com.au
Tue Sep 30 09:50:12 UTC 2008

I've now spent a month trying to make this work.  Sure it
"sort of" works until we try to do consistent graphics work
with wish under kde; then we CANNOT get consistent results
with and without the second screen.  IS THERE ANY WAY TO
START THIS MESS LOOKING LIKE ONE SCREEN.  IT JUST DOESN'T
WORK.

Ray Newman