eclipse-3.2.2 issue with diablo-jdk-1.5.0 in FreeBSD-7.0

dhaneshk k dhaneshkk at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:05:21 UTC 2008

 Hi ;

 I installed  eclipse(3.2.2) from  ports , in my FreeBSD-7.0 RELEASE box , where diablo-jdk-15.0 installed

but when I start   eclipse    getting a splash message  as follows ...

#eclipse

JVM terminated. Exit code=1
/usr/local/bin/java
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-jar /usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar
-os freebsd
-ws gtk
-arch x86
-launcher /usr/local/eclipse/eclipse

-name Eclipse
-showsplash 600
-exitdata b000f
-vm /usr/local/bin/java
-vmargs
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-jar /usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar

in TTY i am getting error

java: error: no suitable JavaVMs found

How can I solve the issue with eclipse3.2.2 in FreeBSD7.0-Release with diablo-jdk-1.5.0

 I got you contact from this post :

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2007-December/081473.html

 Your valuable tips most welcome ..  That may help me to fix this issue..

Thanks in advance

Dhanesh