portmanager -u returns fatal error "MGdbAdd error: attempt to place null data into record halted"

Titus Barik titus at barik.net
Mon Sep 15 22:06:27 UTC 2008

All,

When I run portmanager -u, I receive the following errors:

portmanager 0.4.1_9: Collecting installed port data
2 open conditionals:
           at line 1131 (evaluated to true)
          at line 1131 (evaluated to true)
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
MGdbAdd error: attempt to place null data into record halted
Assertion failed: (0), function MGdbAdd, file MGdbAdd.c, line 78.
Abort (core dumped)

What do I do to fix this and any ideas on what could have caused this
problem in the first place?

Thanks,

Titus

--