x3550 ServeRAID-8k and FBSD 7, group limit

Yury Michurin yury.michurin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:08:45 UTC 2008

After I've researched a bit more about ACLs, I see now that that is exactly
what I require,
there is an option to set default ACL for a directory and all the "child"
files/dirs inherit it,
wich is exactly what I need.

more info at: http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200310/acl.html

Thanks a lot to everyone who replied =)