Intel 82567LM on a Dell Latitude E6500

Leslie Jensen leslie at eskk.nu
Mon Sep 15 06:46:05 UTC 2008

I've just got myself a new laptop. The ethernet card is the above. I
found a readme file on how to install the driver, and there's also
instructions on where to download this driver. When browsing to Intels
download center and finding the right driver one is directed to the
FreeBSD homepage! I'm a bit puzzled here because it's not obvious to me
where to find the driver. Will someone shed the light for me, Please?

I've installed FreeBSD 7.0 amd64 and it does not identify the NIC proberly.

Thanks
/Leslie