Funny slogans to put on tshirts

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:30:51 PDT 2008

On 10/31/08, Redd Vinylene <reddvinylene at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> It's my friend's birthday tomorrow. I was thinking I'd make him a
> tshirt with some funny slogan on it or something. Preferably something
> UNIX related. But I'm all outta ideas. Perhaps y'all can help?
> Alright, much obliged, thanks.

Here's one from /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_malloc.c

It goes like this:

/*
 * Small malloc(9) memory allocations are allocated from a set of UMA buckets
 * of various sizes.
 *
 * XXX: The comment here used to read "These won't be powers of two for
 * long."  It's possible that a significant amount of wasted memory could be
 * recovered by tuning the sizes of these buckets.
 */
struct {
        int kz_size;
        char *kz_name;