flash-9, 10 on FreeBSD

John Nielsen lists at jnielsen.net
Wed Oct 29 10:18:48 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 01:30:18 pm matt donovan wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Dánielisz László <
> laszlo_danielisz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I also had some fight with Adobe's Flash player, but unfortunately
> > without success.
> > I remaing curios about any solution.
> > ________________________________

I just updated to RELENG_7 (aka 7.1-PRERELEASE these days) on Monday and
am able to use Flash 9 in native Firefox 3 with sound, no sound lag and
no crashes so far. I have:

FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE #0: Mon Oct 27 18:31:37 EDT 2008
compat.linux.osrelease=2.6.16
linux_base-f8-8_8
firefox-3.0.3,1
linux-flashplugin-9.0r124_2