flash9 checklist

Mikhail Teterin mi+mill at aldan.algebra.com
Wed Oct 29 08:50:29 PDT 2008

Sent by Vladimir Grebenschikov:
> I've seen temporary FF lockups with flashblock FF plugin enabled.
Same here. Sometimes it works and some times any page containing flash
will hang the entire browser. Doing a `killall npviewer.bin' (I use
nspluginwrapper) will unfreeze the browser like nothing happened. You'll
get the page -- but without the embedded flash, of course.
I have only gotten Flash-9 to (mostly) work this morning -- thanks to
nox' checklist, and have not yet been able to investigate, why it hangs
on occasion...

    -mi