flash-9, 10 on FreeBSD

alexus alexus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:48:37 PDT 2008

I'm having issue with flash10 (yet somehow it was working before) and
my co-workers, they are able to run it just fine

I'm running CentOS 5.2, I know it's not FreeBSD, but still maybe
somehow would help...

kernel: npviewer.bin[26449]: segfault at 0000000000000000 rip
0000000000000000 rsp 00000000ffa21f9c error 14

this is error message I get through messages

http://alexus.org/