gnash (Re: flash-9, 10 on FreeBSD)

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Tue Oct 28 12:04:23 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 14:34 -0400, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> Sent by Craig Butler:
> > gnash all the way for me..
> >
> Does it work with YouTube?
>
>     -mi

Some of the video's work on youtube with the gnash-devel

I think there is an issue with the videos that use the On2 VP62 codec...
(again another closed sourced codec no suprise there !)

It is a work in progress, but it works good enough for me.  I am sure
the developers will work the little niggles out.

I am not overly concerned about the VP62 tho, we should have a choice !

Go on give it a try see if it works for you... No loss if it doesn't.

Regards

Craig B