WINE 21.1.5 QUESTION...

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri Oct 24 18:55:30 PDT 2008

	Maybe somebody here can clue me in on how to get a 1998, windose3.1/w95
	French-learning game to work on my newly built wine.  I asked on the
	Ubuntu forums and altho somebody did try to help; Zip.

	I do not have a clue to the DOS-path; it's a CDROM and since I'm using
	the top CD/DVD optical drive, I'm guessing that it D:\; right? since C:\
	would be the harddrive.

	Otherwise, no clue.  The disc is due back at the library soon so I want
	to make the most of it ... even if it does crash every 355 minutes!

	tia, people,

	gary