Building a linuxbase-*****

Ross Cameron ross.cameron at linuxpro.co.za
Tue Oct 21 11:25:39 PDT 2008

Hi there

I have a bit of an odd question and hopefully this will be the right place
to ask (please bare with me)........

I'd like to know how to build a Linuxulator OS image of a custom GNU/Linux
distro I've inherited the maintenance of.
    On top of this distro several binary only applications are run.

HOWEVER I'd like to take advantage of the fBSD 7 kernel and IP_Filter in the
next release,... while maintaining compatibility with the Linux API/ABI.

Does anyone have some pointers as to where to find some /GOOD/ docs on how
to build the Linuxulator "linuxbase-****" packages???

Many thanks
Ross