Dialin Service

Okalany Daniel daniel at one2net.co.ug
Tue Oct 21 04:58:09 PDT 2008

Good Afternoon all,
I want to setup a dialin server at my work place so i can do a dialup to my
work place wherever i am. I picked up an old modem card and put it in my
freebsd system, together with a phone line. What do i need to do to make
that happen?
Freebsd doesn't seem to be detecting my modem properly, perhaps its
unsupported?
pciconf -lv shows:

none0 at pci0:1:11:0:      class=0x078000 card=0x00000000 chip=0x40001813
rev=0x02 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Ambient Technologies Inc.'
    device     = 'MD5628D-L-A intel V.92 HaM Modem'
    class      = simple comms

--
OKALANY DANIEL
P.O BOX 26150