High Performance Computing Mini-Cluster

Maxim Khitrov mkhitrov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:39:45 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Gerardo Paredes
<gerardon_paredes at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sean, the link you provided does a good job of helping someone understand the process involved in setting up a cluster, even if it doesn't provide detailed information in a "HOW-TO"  like fashion. Then i guess is up to me to get going and ask questions where i get stuck.  Maybe do the How-to documentation of my own in the process.
>

> Gerardo Paredes

I would be very interested in any documentation you can come up with
as you go forward with this project. I currently work in a
bioinformatics organization that uses external HPC clusters, and I'd
love to setup a small local cluster of our own some day.

- Max