How To Get libm.so.4?

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Thu Oct 9 20:18:52 UTC 2008

I am attempting to install a web analysis tool named "Urchin" from
Google.  Installation instructions are here:

https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_Installation_Guide_(FreeBSD_and_Linux)

Urchin claims to run on FBSD 6.2+ which I took to mean version 6.2 or
greater.  Since this is a brand new install, I installed FBSD
7.1-PRERELEASE, assuming the actual release would not be too far off.

I'm following the install procedures which has me run a ./install.sh
script.  This script fails, complaining about a missing libm.so.4.  I've
Googled and found some reference that this has to do with installing
compatibility libraries for FBSD 4.  Thus I've added "COMPAT4X= yes" and
rebuilt and installed my world.  However I still do not have this file.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Drew

--