uptime 2 years!

Chad Marshall cmarshall at ahm-inc.com
Thu Oct 9 14:50:22 UTC 2008

Here's what I said to the last guy who says my skin is thin, just
leave well enough alone and drop it please. Seems your skin is thin as
well if you can't handle a little back talk :)

Well, I can always except critism. The problem is that I don't need
rude responses for something I thought would be something to share for
your organization, a success story of FreeBSD. Only for people to call
me lazy and say "Big Deal". If it's not a big deal, than say nothing.
Maybe you should put someone in charge of answering emails who aren't
cocky and smug, some responses were nice and at least supportive.

I still believe in FreeBSD and it's a great OS. It's the nix I started
and learned with  but I think your community is full of conceited,
pompous asses,  the reason I don't like to associate with IT people.
I'd rather not give money to someone who has to insult me. If you go
to a restaurant and you get a rude waiter, what do you do? I don't go
back or give them a crap tip.

I get better tack out of forums where I'm asking for help on coding
challenges than just simply offering a testimonial.