Kernel trouble

mandar satam satam_mandar at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:01:22 UTC 2008

Hi ,

   I have a wierd problem.I am trying to make  changes to freebsd 5.2 scheduler to make it a user based fair share scheduler as a part of my project.I have created a data structure similar to runq datastructure.My problem is that when I compile my changes into the kernel, the kernel reboots again and again and gives me a fatal trap error befroe rebooting each time.

    Could someone explain why this happens?Thanks & Regards,
Mandar Satam