presentation application (other than OpenOffice)?

Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka at mhoenicka.de
Wed Nov 26 06:45:46 PST 2008

Quoting "Paul B. Mahol" <onemda at gmail.com>:

> xpdf also support full-screen option and is much lighter than Adobe Reader,
> and doesnt depends on linux stuff.
> evince can be of use if you already have it installed, because it
> supports fullscreen and presentation mode.

Yes, this is correct. I was thinking about the systems which are
available when you present your talk (you're not always allowed to
plug in your own box). Whenever I give a talk I have to deal with
Windows systems. That's why I suggested Adobe Reader.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka
markus.hoenicka at cats.de
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")
http://www.mhoenicka.de