mail server

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Sun Nov 23 19:10:52 PST 2008

Karlos Linale wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if you could help me.
>
> For some reason I keep getting hundreds of emails on my mail server spool
> which are being sent to your email address. Are you able to tell me how and
> why this is happening?

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble, but your answer is "no,
probably not without my Karnak hat on, as I'm not a prophet
or mind-reader."

I might suspect backscatter from a spam control system that sends
bounce notices --- what's the content of these messages?  I'd think
that message content and envelope details would help as much
as anything else in tracking down the source of the issue.

Kevin Kinsey
--
The reason why worry kills more people
than work is that more people worry than work.