ascii text format

pwn pwnedomina at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:49:29 PST 2008

algouth this is not a freebsd specific text, i need to format some texts
under freebsd for they appear in the center of the page when opened in a
browser, but i dont want to use HTML for format them, i just want to add
tabulation to my *.txt.
what software/tool can i use for format my *.txt? there is command on
VIM like "set textwidth" but this is not suitable for me. any help i
appreciate.
i add an example on a temporary host for make sure all understand.
(i need to format the text for he appear like the example good.txt)
http://one.xthost.info/temphost/good.txt
http://one.xthost.info/temphost/bad.txt