ZFS Recovery Tools

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:23:43 PST 2008

Hi,
  I was just reading stuff about ZFS, and wonder if it would be
beneficial for me to use it. I store a lots of multimedia files in my
HD, they usually have the size of > 1GB (e.g. 1.2, 1.7 or even
bigger), and my system is running UFS.
  so can I buy a new HD, say 500GB, and format it ZFS style and use it
along with other UFS? and will ZFS performs better than UFS in my
situation? Thank you!!

TFC