FreeBSD and hardware??

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Tue Nov 18 08:45:26 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 02:16:37PM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> >>All "nice GUI" for unices turned to be bad idea, every windows user will
> >>say it's poor compared to windows. and they are right.
> >
> >I totally disagree. Please note that your *opinion* doesn't become truth,
>
> i exactly repeat opinion of LOTS of windoze users that tried any unix GUI.
>
> it's poor mans windows.

So, we are not respopnding to someone looking for Windos, but to
someone looking for something else.    GUI was not even mentioned
in the OP.    If the guy tries FreeBSD and finds its GUI resources
not to his liking he can easily continue looking around.  He asked
for information about FreeBSD, not about finding a MS-Win look-alike.

////jerry