7.1

Brian Whalen brian at brianwhalen.net
Mon Nov 17 09:27:23 PST 2008

Manolis Kiagias wrote:
> It all depends on the programs you run, your configuration, system
> load and so on. Bugs that may be present in the system, may simply not
> be applicable to you, if you are not using the specific part or
> feature that has the problem.  While it is difficult to assess without
> knowing specific details, I think 7.1 is generally stable at the
> moment. Maybe people using it in production servers (if any) can step
> in and share their experiences.

I'm running a 7.1 prerelease from 10-31 on a dual core amd AM2 for mail
with spamassassin, postfix, and procmail with a few virtual domains.  So
far, the only issue I've had is that some new device support was added
causing the drive number to change, that was an easy fix once I saw what
the issue was.

Brian