re changing from vista

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Sun Nov 16 04:00:41 PST 2008

>> and (sometimes) from linux to FreeBSD.
>>
>> But not from Windows.
>
> Come on, lose your thickness and let the guy be free from Vista.

I DO NOT say "don't free from microsoft"!

you may change Toyota to Nissan, and just sit down and drive.

But you can't change windoze to unix without learning unix from scratch.

Unix is completely different way of computing. 1000 times better IMHO, but
you HAVE to learn it from scratch.

All this windoze-like "desktop environments" like KDE, Gnome etc. is just
crap and nonsense.

Use unix as unix. it's great. but learn it.

It is NOT an alternative to windoze!