Release schedules

Mel fbsd.questions at rachie.is-a-geek.net
Wed Nov 12 08:40:50 PST 2008

On Wednesday 12 November 2008 11:59:24 Jonathan McKeown wrote:

> What exactly is going on, and is there anything a busy sysadmin,
> poor in time, bandwidth and C skills, can do to help with either the
> release itself or the apparent scheduling/communication issues?

The best thing to do, is to free up a test machine with daily RELENG_7 builds,
query the bin and kern PR database for open reports and see which one you'd
be able to replicate. Then add 'me too' to the report with additional info,
and use your experience to add additional information that might be relevant.
In other words: help solving bugs.

--
Mel

    and never get to the software part.