X11: 1280x768

Pieter Donche Pieter.Donche at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 11 02:16:29 PST 2008

Hmm, playing arround in KDE with -xrandr
$ xrandr --size 1280x768
Size 1280x768 not found in available modes
(?? it's in my /etc/X11/xorg.conf ??)
$ xrandr --fb 1280x768
xrandr: screen cannot be larger than 1024x768 (desired size is 1280x786)

my screen has dimensions 260mm x 160 mm
$ xrandr --fbmm 260x160
(of $ xrandr --dpi 125)
does not complain but does not help either..
??