recommendation word processer for xfce

Frank Staals frankstaals at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 10:37:24 PST 2008

FBSD1 wrote:
> Looking for word processer that runs on xfce and can output document in
> ms/word format.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Well not realy solution for the problem you mentioned. But if you have a
bit of a programming background you may want to take a look at TeX/LaTeX
for you documents. I know it may be like using a cannon to kill a fly
but I prefer writing my documents in my basic-text editor using  TeX
much rather than in a a word-like application. Besides that it looks a
lot better IMO. Might be something to look into if you are not realy
satisfied with word-processors.

Good luck,

--

- Frank