FreeBSD 7/8 and AMD/automounter with LDAP support

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 7 08:24:44 PST 2008

Just sneaked through the /usr/src/contrib/amd code base of the amd
automounter and found amd is naturally not built with LDAP support.

Well, how can I configure 'make world' to automatically build 'amd' with
LDAP support (as I can do this with sendmail being build with
cyrus-sasl-support via some knobs in /etc/make.conf)?
I did not understood whether amd has full LDAP support or is lacking in
some code, so I appreciate any hint or help.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver