BSDstats: New High Water Mark: 25 000+ Hosts Reporting In

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Nov 4 20:15:54 PST 2008

- --On Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:25:39 -0500 Gabriel Lavoie
<glavoie at gmail.com> wrote:

> When are the stats updated on bsdstats.org?

real-time ... and they aren't "for all time", the #s are based on systems
reporting in over the past 60 days, so you will periodically see a bit of back
tracking, depending on when in the cycle hosts reported in ... if I reload the
page a few times, I may see it go from 25 013 -> 25 103 -> 25 143 -> 25 140 ...
but the overall is an upward increase in numbers ...