Question: Howto Cvsup mirror?

Oliver v.B.K. olivervbk at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 4 08:28:00 PST 2008

Hi,
I've been trying to setup a freebsd7.0 mirror on my network for my needs. The ftp mirror is working great(used a repository with cobbler)
but with the cvsup mirror I'm quite lost.

I read in the freebsd handbook what cvsup does and how it works but I didn't find anywhere
explaining how to create a mirror.

Since the mirror server on the network runs centos5.2 I tried running csup instead of compiling cvsup with modula3.
I tried it out with the supfiles I use on the freebsd7.0 machines and it worked pretty well I guess...

Now... what kind of server should I use ? is there a cvsupd I can use? or a normal CVS server should be enough ?

Thanks

Oliver vBK

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses