virtual consoles on freebsd-7.0-release

joeb joeb at a1poweruser.com
Mon Nov 3 23:44:56 PST 2008

	When I am in xorg/xfce and do Ctrl+Alt+Fx it does in fact open the selected
virtual console.
But I can not find any way to return to the xorg/xfce desktop running in the
virtual console I left from.
 Alt+Fx does take me to the virtual console where x11/xfce is suppose to be,
but puts me in command line mode.
The command ps ax shows xorg/xfce is still running.

How do I get back to the xorg/xfce desktop running in the virtual console I
left from?