CVSup update nagios-3.0.4_1

Gian Paolo Buono gpbuono at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:23:58 PST 2008

Hi,
from web ports I have see   (
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=nagios-3&stype=all&sektion=all)
that is relased the version nagios-3.0.4_1 of nagios but I have on my system
the version nagios-3.0.3.

Now if i try to update nagios from cvsup I run the follow comands:

cd /usr/ports/ ; make update ; make fetchindex

When the upgrade is finished, i run:
portversion -l '<' -v | grep nagios

but nagios-3.0.4_1 is not present.

This is my /etc/make.conf file:

#############make.conf#################
CPUTYPE=                i686
CFLAGS=                 -O -pipe
INSTALL=                install -C
SUP_UPDATE=             yes
SUP=                    /usr/local/bin/cvsup
SUPFLAGS=               -g -L 2
SUPHOST=                cvsup18.FreeBSD.org
SUPFILE=                /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
PORTSSUPFILE=           /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile
DOCSUPFILE=             /usr/share/examples/cvsup/doc-supfile
WRKDIRPREFIX=           /var/tmp
WITHOUT_GNOME=          true
WANT_OPENSSL_MANPAGES=  true
MAKE_IDEA=              YES
WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=  yes
PERL_ARCH=              mach
NOPERL=                 yo
NO_PERL=                yo
NO_PERL_WRAPPER=        yo

cvsup18.FreeBSD.org has not yet updated ? Have you an idea ?

Thanks
GianPaolo